Welcome to Cacoosing Gun Club!
Cacoosing Gun Club was founded in 1937 to foster and engage in shooting sports such as skeet and trap, promote the safe handling and proper care of firearms, and to preserve and protect the flora and fauna of Pennsylvania.
We’re members of the National Sporting Clays Association, the Pennsylvania Sporting Clays Association, and the International Shooting Sports Federation.
We’re very proud to offer numerous types of shooting from an ever-changing 5-stand and our fully automated sporting clays course, set in our beautiful wooded setting. We also offer 2 top-notch skeet ranges, as well as traditional rifle and pistol ranges. Come and shoot at one of Eastern Pennsylvania’s up-and-coming clay shooting clubs!
In addition to our regular weekend shooting (Sporting Clays, Skeet and 5-Stand every Saturday and Sunday Morning, we have many shooting events planned throughout the year. Check the “Events” tab at top of this page to check our events out. One and all are invited to come shoot with us.
Officers & Directors
- Greg Hartman, President
- Jeremy Martin, Vice President
- Fred Bernardo , Treasurer
- Melissa Wagner, Secretary
- Scott Beck – Sporting Clays commitee
- Mike Boley – Director – Facility manager
- Dave Steffy – Director
- Michel Verleyson – Director – Staffing Committee Chairman
- Charlie Paris , Director
CACOOSING GUN CLUB, INC. – RULES AND PROCEDURES
1. Both Members and Non-Members are welcome for clays shooting.
2. Bottled water, coffee, and soft drinks are available in the clubhouse. Food may be available during some shoots.
3. Please observe our 10mph speed limit on club premises and on our access lane.
4. For our range rules, please see the link at the top of the page for rules etc.
Cacoosing Gun Club
215 Cacoosing Lane
PO BOX 293
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania 19508 USA firstname.lastname@example.org
Member : National Sporting Clays Assn, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Pennsylvania Sporting Clays Assn. , National Shooting Sports Assn, National Rifle Association